【Call for Papers】International Workshop on Resilience, Resistance and Resettlement of Exile Tibetan, Uyghur, and Hong Konger Refugees in the Post Cold War Era
Call for Papers
The Research Center for Humanities and Social Science is currently inviting scholars, policymakers, and students to submit research papers for an edited volume titled “Resilience, Resettlement, and Rehabilitation of Tibetan, Uyghur and Hong Kong Refugees in the Post Cold War Period”. Primarily themed around these three concepts, our goal is to bring a parallel discussion about these three cases and subsequently explore new directions and perspectives in understanding the complex phenomena of refugees, especially from the perspective of growing dissidents within China.
All the accepted papers will go for blind review to promote high-quality academic work.
Interested authors can follow the guidelines provided below in submitting the paper.
Guideline for paper submission:We encourage the author to submit a paper that is unpublished previously and is not under consideration elsewhere. Abstract submission:
1. The abstract must be between 200-350 words and must include the author’s name with the title of the paper.
2. A Short Bio of 200 words must be attached including the affiliated institution.
3. Abstracts will be evaluated by a committee and the selected paper will be notified by April 6, 2022.
Full paper:1. Selected authors are requested to submit the full paper by May 13th, 2022
2. The full paper should not be less than 4000 words.
3. The paper should be submitted with text at line spacing: 1.5, font size 12, Times New Roman. All footnotes and References should comply with the Chicago style of citation
Additional queries about the conference can be addressed to Ms. Dolma Tsering, Post-Doctoral Candidate, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org